Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Sometimes it seems that all energies are spent on things that don’t require attention. Last night I had a dream that I was shopping at a secondhand store in a town that I had not been in for at least a decade in Oregon. I went into the shop to buy a suit and tie. I could not find a price on the tie and went to a clerk to ask for a price. I thought I heard wrong when I heard “35$”, so I asked again, the price was 35$. I flabbergasted said something under my breath and stormed out of the store with nothing. This was just a dream but when I awoke I had a feeling of being swindled. Are we all being swindled? I think we need to be on our guard, things have gotten so that many of us are unaware of most things going on around us the leaders of our country would like for us to all sit quietly and to more importantly believe that we are drifting smoothly on calm waters. The sea will remain calm only for a finite period then sooner or later a storm will rise up from the deep. So when a secondhand neck tie costs 35$ at Goodwill. Then we will know something is wrong, no, that is not what I think I am saying. Crap sneaks up on you kind of quickly when you are looking elsewhere. That is what I think I am saying.

No comments: