Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm not sure why I have waited so long to write something for this blog. Maybe just preoccupied with other things. Such as school, work, and mainly trying my damnedest to help take care of my family. I don't really have any dreams to post right now, although I could bring some to mind that haven't been recorded. Now looking back I realize that sharing dreams is an oddly intimate gesture. Really the dreams I have shared on this blog were neatly abridged. Right now I am as usual pushing through what seems to be an transition in life. But I really must beg the question that if most of your life appears to be transitions doesn't that make the seemingly normal periods the actual transitions to what is really just the essential struggle of life? Humans have always struggled in this quest to live and breathe and reproduce ourselves to preserve our species, but we aren't alone in this all life that exists does with the very same primeval drive.

No comments: